We live and work in a world where productivity is essential. Companies that do not invest in automation will miss out on numerous opportunities. However, successfully integrating automation technology into manufacturing processes necessitates dependable panel wiring and control systems. At Astro Machine Works, that’s exactly what we offer. We also provide a wide range of other services related to custom machines.
By partnering with Astro Machine Works for your custom control cabinet, wire panel, and similar product needs, you choose a company with a highly skilled team, advanced tools and equipment, and over 30 years of machining experience. When you want and need panel wiring and control systems to enhance your productivity, you can count on our electrical control panel manufacturers to get the job done right.
Our Panel Wiring and Control System Services
In 1984, Astro Machine Works began operations with a focus on custom machine building . The skills and experience we developed through our machine-building practice have allowed us to branch out into many other services, including our control panel shop.
We understand you have unique needs that demand a custom solution, which is why we offer custom panel wiring for custom machines, custom switch panels, custom touch screen control panel options, and much more. Our team spends time learning about your business and what you’re looking for in panel wiring and control systems. We use that knowledge to do things for your business that no other service provider could.
Overview of Manufacturing Panel Wiring & Control Systems
Control panels are custom-tailored to the specifications of the equipment and the application. Some of the components commonly found in these assemblies include:
- PLCs. Programmable logic controllers (PLCs) are small industrial computers used to automate control processes.
- CPUs. The CPU serves as the control point for the PLC.
- Input/Output Cards. These components send and receive analog and digital signals.
- PLC Wiring. Wires are used to connect the input/output cards to the PLC terminals.
- Alarms. These components inform facility workers of potential issues in the system.
- Reset and Emergency Stop Buttons. These buttons are used to reset or completely shut off the system in case of emergencies.
- Power Supply. This component powers the entire assembly.
Why do businesses need panel wiring and control systems? Because everyone is looking for ways to decrease costs and increase productivity. Having the right control system for custom machines can help automate repetitive tasks, resulting in improved operational safety and efficiency. Some of the common functions control panels perform include:
- Switching facility equipment on and off for normal and emergency operations
- Adjusting processing conditions to accommodate current demand
- Informing facility managers and workers of current system conditions
At Astro Machine Works, we have extensive experience assisting our customers with the systems needed for full automation. We pour that knowledge and skill into creating great results for clients like you.
Benefits of Custom-Tailored Panel Wiring and Control Systems
Partnering with an experienced and knowledgeable control panel wiring and control system company can lead to before-to-after cost savings of 35–60%, depending on the design and configuration of the control panel. They can also consolidate multiple wires for simpler and faster wiring configurations and integrate embedded smart chips to form a solid line of communication between the main controller and connected components.
Some of the general advantages of control panel systems include:
- Smaller equipment requirements. They can establish control capabilities without the use of air compressors and other similar machinery.
- Faster response time. They allow for near-instantaneous response to changes in process conditions or demand.
- Lower risk of leakage. They eliminate the risk of leaks, effectively eliminating the risk of leaks impacting process efficiency. This, in turn, minimizes the risk of unscheduled downtime and valuable resource loss.
- Better space efficiency. They take up less space within the facility.
Automated Control Panel Wiring at Astro Machine Works
When you choose Astro Machine Works as your electrical control panel builders, you’re engaging a company that offers an experienced team of certified technicians and owns and operates the tools and technologies needed to get your work done correctly. We follow a simple approach that creates value for you and your organization. Our team understands that you need panel wiring and control systems to improve your business and its processes. As such, we remain laser-focused on delivering the solutions needed to achieve that improvement throughout the process.
We’ve worked with companies in a number of different industries, including energy , medical , pharmaceutical , aerospace , telecommunications , general manufacturing, food processing , and many more. These companies know they can rely on us to always be here to answer questions, provide expert guidance, and deliver the best possible results in panel wiring and control systems — not to mention our other services. At Astro Machine Works, we’re invested in your success, and we do everything we can to make it possible.
Contact the Panel Wiring & Control Systems Experts at Astro Machine Works Today
In today’s market, it’s important for companies to find ways to stay competitive. Without proper automation, it’s difficult to be as productive and efficient as your competitors, which is why you need proper panel wiring and control systems. As these are important needs, off-the-shelf solutions won’t do for companies doing innovative work. That’s why you should choose a service provider with experience in custom machines. At Astro Machine Works, we use our custom machine building experience to deliver results that really work for you and your business.
Contact us today about our panel wiring and control panel services.