The food manufacturing industry has very exacting safety standards. Those standards get more rigorous every year, as manufacturers have to put public safety at the forefront of everything that they do. Food has to be protected from cross-contamination of allergens and free from pathogens. That’s why the equipment that comes into contact with food products has to be high-grade, precision machines, and up to current standards.
Astro Machine Works has decades of experience working with the food manufacturing industry on the parts and equipment they need to bring high-quality, safe food products to the market. Our team is a trusted machining partner who can deliver the highest quality work quickly, safely, and on budget. Learn how we can help with your next industrial food manufacturing project.
Trusted Precision CNC Machining for Food Processing & Manufacturing
We put public safety at the forefront of our work in the food manufacturing industry. We understand the importance of meeting and exceeding the safety standards set by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Everything we do for the food industry meets Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) standards, so you can ensure that every piece of equipment will pass safety inspections and perform to the highest standard.
We create the safety-compliant equipment you need for every step of the food manufacturing process. From mixers to conveyors and everything in between, we have the equipment, experience, and industry knowledge to help top industry professionals get the precision-engineered equipment they need to deliver superior food products. Our fast, cost-effective machining services mean less downtime on the line and a superior piece of finished equipment. Our dedicated team will help overcome any challenges along the way, making sure each project we handle is up to our standards and exceeding yours.
Comprehensive Capabilities for the Food Processing & Manufacturing Industry
We’re a trusted leader in the food manufacturing equipment industry. You’ll find our parts on production lines around the world, and our comprehensive machining services provide you with a trusted partner who can handle every aspect of the job. We offer:
- Computer Numeric Control (CNC) machining. This service allows us to speed up the parts production process, giving you the equipment that you need soon and at a lower expense than other services.
- Generating Computer-Aided Design (CAD) models. Allow our team to create a model of the equipment, so you know you are getting exactly the piece you need. This allows for faster reordering of parts in the future, too.
- Five-axis machining and milling. Our facility has state-of-the-art equipment that delivers on speed and precision. We can easily craft parts in complex shapes and various sizes to suit your project.
- Reverse engineering services. Send us your broken or damaged pieces, and we’ll reverse engineer the perfect replacement to get your equipment running smoothly again.
- Machining for common and exotic metals. Our facility has everything we need to work with brass, stainless steel, titanium, and many other material types. Get in touch with our team to discuss specific material needs.
- Repair and rebuilding of old equipment. Our team can help bring new life to old equipment, saving your company time and money on replacements.
Contact Us to Discuss Your Food Industry Machinery Needs
Whether you need to replace an old part or craft an entirely new food production line, Astro Machine Works can help.
We have decades of experience working with a range of metals, equipment, and techniques to deliver exactly what you need for your industrial food manufacturing line. Our team understands the exacting standards of the food manufacturing industry, too, so you can be assured that we’ll help you meet or exceed current guidelines. We work quickly to deliver what you need without sacrificing quality or compliance.
We partner with leading food manufacturers around the world to deliver their most complex machined parts and equipment. We’re ready to work with your team, too. Get in touch with Astro Machine Works today to discuss your industrial machining needs.